[su_spacer] Thursday June 4, 2015, Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demetriou have a special show all about the hit TV show Buying and Selling with the Property Brothers. They will be joined by series producer, Laura Reiter from the show. Broadcasted at 10 am on WVNJ 1160 on your am dial.
Chris Miles The X-Factors Show Topics:
- Find $4,000 in 45 minutes!
- Circles of Wealth – Keys to Keeping What You Make
- So Much Passion, So Much Purpose, So What?!
- How to Make Money WITHOUT Money?
- Relax and Rake It In!
Chris Miles The X-FactorsContinue reading »
Extraordinary People: Real Life Lessons Show TopicsReed Hastings, the CEO of Netflix--what have been the keys to his success? Indra Nooyi, CEO of Pepsico High achievers from history, like President John F. Kennedy, Catherine the Great, and Simon Bolivar relevance to business success. Founding Fathers, President John Quincy Adams and Gouverneur Morris, who drafted the Constitution- what's important about them that we should remember today. Stephen Hawking and Olympic athlete Jackie Joyner-Kersee--how is knowing about them helpful to someone who owns a business? Continue reading »
Show topics for Robert Gignac
- What hold people back from being successful with money?
- Why is money so emotional for people?
- What’s the deal with goals – are they really that important?
- Does everyone need a financial advisor?
- Is there a difference between a “need” and a “want”?
- When is the best time to get interested in one’s own finances?
Effective Career Management Show Topics:
- Industry Growth
- Company Growth
- Strategic proactive moves vs. tactical reactive moves
- Best practices for career management
Thursday April 2nd, 2015 Join Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demetriou with guest Chris Massaro, Member at Cole Schotz P.C.in the Litigation Department. Learn How to Choose Executors and Trustees. Broadcasted at 10 am on WVNJ 1160 on your am dial.
How to Choose Executors and Trustees Show Topics
- The Importance of Selecting the Best Fiduciary
- Fiduciary Powers
- Fiduciary Duties
- Removing a Fiduciary
Christopher Massaro BioContinue reading »
How to Save Money on Your Personal Insurance Topics:
- Independent Insurance Agents VS Direct Writers
- Personal Lines and Commercial Lines Insurance Carriers.
- Personal Lines coverage options There are many variables to understand to be knowledgeable about.
- Auto Insurance has become very competitive. There are so many factors and characteristics that go into a quotation. And the market is always changing.
- Health Insurance Primary or Secondary?
- Carry High Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Bundle your home and auto policies for the best savings.
- Homeowner Insurance Coverage Issues. Should you buy an All Risk policy?
- Commercial Insurance for small Main Street businesses.
Michael Symeonides - BioContinue reading »
- How with the right attitude to prepare to face the various challenges and actions to yield success
- Advice regarding steps one should take when faced with certain obstacles and opportunities
- How your success benefits others
- How to think a little differently about 'business'
- Remind listeners that while sacrifices are required at times, be sure you don't give up long-term life rewards for short-term financial wins
Thursday March 12th, 2015 Join Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demetriou with guest Wendy Long, owner of Always Best Care, an industry leader in providing non-medical in-home care to seniors as well as Assisted Living search services. Broadcasted at 10 am on WVNJ 1160 on your am dial.
- Aging in Place
- Downsizing (55+, condo, Assisted Living, Continuing Care Retirement Communities, Home Sharing Program)
- Memory Care Communities
- Skilled Nursing / Long Term Care facilities
- Hospice myths